Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for Eaton Vance NY Municipal Income C to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.42 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 372.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni New York Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.59%
- Effective Duration 7.06 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ECNYX
Will ECNYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.