Eaton Vance MA Municipal Income C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.13 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 148.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.410%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Massachusetts
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.64%
- Effective Duration 6.44 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ECMMX
Will ECMMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.