Eaton Vance Short Duration Government Income’s portfolio managers direct their resources to navigate the U.S. agency mortgage-backed securities market and manage its exposures to complex structures and duration hedging to form this ultrashort offering, earning Average People and Process Pillar ratings. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheapest share class and Negative for its most expensive, reflecting its hefty price tag.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.54 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 5.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.370%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.34%
- Effective Duration 0.82 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ECLDX
Will ECLDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.