Eaton Vance GA Municipal Income C's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.74 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 116.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.24%
- Effective Duration 5.16 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ECGAX
Will ECGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.