A seasoned portfolio management team and deep credit research resources bolster Eaton Vance Floating Rate Advantage despite a longtime manager’s retirement. Its cheaper share classes earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver and Bronze, while its more-expensive shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.95 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 6.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.790%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.39%
- Effective Duration 0.35 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ECFAX
Will ECFAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.