A seasoned portfolio management team and deep credit research resources bolster Eaton Vance Floating Rate despite a longtime manager’s retirement. Its cheaper share classes earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver and Bronze, while its more-expensive shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.37 / 0.17 %
- Total Assets 6.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.790%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.28%
- Effective Duration 0.37 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ECBLX
Will ECBLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.