Eaton Vance SC Municipal Income A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.73 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 161.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.02%
- Effective Duration 4.69 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EASCX
Will EASCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.