Eaton Vance Short Dur Infl-Prot Inc A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.80 / 0.00
- Total Assets 974.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.840%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.82%
- Effective Duration 2.25 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EARRX
Will EARRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.