Weakness in Delaware MN High-Yield Muni Bd A's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.07 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 213.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.860%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Minnesota
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.97%
- Effective Duration 7.49 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DVMHX
Will DVMHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.