The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Low People Pillar rating limit Delaware National Hi-Yld Muni Bd C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.23 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 2.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.600%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.70%
- Effective Duration 12.28 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DVHCX
Will DVHCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.