Weakness in Delaware Tax-Free CA C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.13 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 172.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.550%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni California Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.54%
- Effective Duration 9.84 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DVFTX
Will DVFTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.