Weakness in Delaware Tax-Free Arizona C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.46 / 0.27 %
- Total Assets 66.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.590%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Single State Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.33%
- Effective Duration 9.46 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DVACX
Will DVACX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.