Weakness in Delaware Tax-Free USA Intermediate Instl's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.12 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.51%
- Effective Duration 7.13 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DUSIX
Will DUSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.