Strengths in its Parent and Process Pillars aren't enough to overcome Dupree MS Tax-Free Income's other weaknesses, limiting it to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.20 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 8.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 100
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.27%
- Effective Duration 4.17 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DUMSX
Will DUMSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.