The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Delaware Strategic Income R to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.42 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 105.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.090%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.33%
- Effective Duration 4.51 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DUGRX
Will DUGRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.