A decline in Parent Pillar rating is the primary driver of Delaware Strategic Income I's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.46 / 0.42 %
- Total Assets 105.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.590%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.85%
- Effective Duration 4.51 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DUGIX
Will DUGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.