BNY Mellon Short Term Income D's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.55 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 107.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.600%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.10%
- Effective Duration 2.29 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DSTIX
Will DSTIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.