BNY Mellon New Jersey Municipal Bond A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.79 / 0.16 %
- Total Assets 353.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni New Jersey
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.43%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DRNJX
Will DRNJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.