A sound investment process and strong management team underpin BNY Mellon Global Real Estate Scs - A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.12 / 0.25 %
- Total Assets 336.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.300%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Real Estate
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.39%
- Turnover 75%
Morningstar’s Analysis DRLAX
Will DRLAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.