It hasn’t been an easy time for Delaware Diversified Income’s reconstituted--though experienced--management team. But the strategy has performed about as well as might be expected. All but its most expensive share classes receive Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.76 / 0.76 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.71%
- Effective Duration 6.44 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DPCFX
Will DPCFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.