BNY Mellon NY AMT-Free Municipal Bond I's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.60 / 0.05 %
- Total Assets 237.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.550%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni New York Intermediate
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.81%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DNYIX
Will DNYIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.