The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit BNY Mellon Active MidCap C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 46.12 / 1.07 %
- Total Assets 435.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Mid-Cap Blend
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 91%
Morningstar’s Analysis DNLCX
Will DNLCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.