A lack of a clear differentiation from the competition underpins Delaware Limited-Term Diversified Income Fund’s ratings. Most of its share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while the most expensive one is Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.78 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 430.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.890%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.10%
- Effective Duration 2.06 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DLTRX
Will DLTRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.