DoubleLine Core Fixed Income N's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.48 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 7.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.72%
- Effective Duration 5.96 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DLFNX
Will DLFNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.