It’s still fairly early days for the current pair of managers at BNY Mellon Natural Resources, and all of its share classes retain their Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 48.44 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.910%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Natural Resources
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.71%
- Turnover 76%
Morningstar’s Analysis DLDCX
Will DLDCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.