BNY Mellon Intermediate Municipal Bond's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.73 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 465.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.20%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DITEX
Will DITEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.