Domini Impact Equity Institutional earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.22 / 0.52 %
- Total Assets 869.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.730%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.67%
- Turnover 6%
Morningstar’s Analysis DIEQX
Will DIEQX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.