Davis Government Bond C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.99 / 0.00
- Total Assets 21.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.750%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Short Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.01%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DGVCX
Will DGVCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.