DFA Selectively Hedged Global F/I I’s parent firm and notable investment philosophy are the foundation for this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.05 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.170%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.04%
- Effective Duration 2.33 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DFSHX
Will DFSHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.