The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit DWS Floating Rate C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.66 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 133.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.770%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.34%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DFRCX
Will DFRCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.