DFA CA Short-Term Municipal Bond I's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.15 / 0.00
- Total Assets 904.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni Single State Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.83%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DFCMX
Will DFCMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.