DFA Two-Year Fixed Income Institutional's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.51 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 135.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 1.32%
- Effective Duration 1.16 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DFCFX
Will DFCFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.