The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit BNY Mellon Large Cap Equity C to a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.47 / 0.40 %
- Total Assets 474.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 61%
Morningstar’s Analysis DEYCX
Will DEYCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Mar 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 78
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 1
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 25.9
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD