DWS ESG Core Equity R's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.89 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 183.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.52%
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis DESRX
Will DESRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Jan 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 89
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 1
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 36.2
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD