Delaware Emerging Markets R's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.16 / 2.66 %
- Total Assets 4.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.23%
- Turnover 11%
Morningstar’s Analysis DEMRX
Will DEMRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Mar 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 116
- Bond Holdings 1
- Other Holdings 22
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 53.7
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD