Delaware Emerging Markets C's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.22 / 1.60 %
- Total Assets 5.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.230%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.62%
- Turnover 4%
Morningstar’s Analysis DEMCX
Will DEMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.