An incline in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Delaware Value® Inst's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.81 / 1.10 %
- Total Assets 6.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.680%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.69%
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis DDVIX
Will DDVIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.