Delaware Wealth Builder follows a repeatable process that aims to shift the portfolio toward favorable areas of the market. Its new team has made positive changes but hasn’t settled and its record remains short, keeping its Morningstar Analyst Rating at Neutral across all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.74 / 0.00
- Total Assets 361.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.080%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.91%
- Turnover 89%
Morningstar’s Analysis DDIAX
Will DDIAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.