Delaware Floating Rate’s performance continues to impress, but the bulk of it was realized when the fund was much smaller. Until we can be sure that its asset growth won’t unduly affect its nimbleness, the strategy retains a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on all but its most expensive share class, which is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.94 / 0.05 %
- Total Assets 673.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.680%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.02%
- Effective Duration 0.46 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DDFCX
Will DDFCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.