Dunham Small Cap Value C earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Parent and Process Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.91 / 0.42 %
- Total Assets 59.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 83%
Morningstar’s Analysis DCSVX
Will DCSVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.