BNY Mellon Bond Market Index Inv's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.12 / 0.63 %
- Total Assets 655.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.400%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.35%
- Effective Duration 6.17 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DBMIX
Will DBMIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.