BNY Mellon Sm/Md Cp Gr C's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.86 / 2.11 %
- Total Assets 2.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 29%
Morningstar’s Analysis DBMCX
Will DBMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.