DoubleLine Core Fixed Income I’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.49 / 0.36 %
- Total Assets 7.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.470%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.99%
- Effective Duration 5.96 years
Morningstar’s Analysis DBLFX
Will DBLFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.