Dunham Corporate/Government Bond A earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.61 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 106.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.500%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.80%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis DACGX
Will DACGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.