A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Calvert International Equity C's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.55 / 0.74 %
- Total Assets 910.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.890%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.26%
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis CWVCX
Will CWVCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.