A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Calamos Growth & Income A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 39.05 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 2.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.060%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.16%
- Turnover 24%
Morningstar’s Analysis CVTRX
Will CVTRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.