A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Calvert Responsible Municipal Income A to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.50 / 0.32 %
- Total Assets 426.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.74%
- Effective Duration 5.36 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CTTLX
Will CTTLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.