Columbia Small Cap Value I R's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 43.11 / 0.99 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.15%
- Turnover 58%
Morningstar’s Analysis CSVRX
Will CSVRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.