Columbia Small Cap Value I C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.73 / 1.45 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.010%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 58%
Morningstar’s Analysis CSSCX
Will CSSCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.