Cohen & Steers Institutional Realty Shares is a fine fund for actively managed US REIT exposure, even though the size of its asset base remains a concern. Its Morningstar Analyst Rating is moving to Silver from Bronze because it now looks more attractive relative to other no-load real estate funds.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 46.07 / 1.22 %
- Total Assets 5.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Real Estate
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.16%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis CSRIX
Will CSRIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.